10 May 2007

tired week

had a pretty tired week. stressed in fact. i don't like to do anythin bad to my subordinate, but i did this week. think that they hate mE a lot. ha. anyway, LOST MY PSP! hate it. simply hate the feelin.
sometimes, it's about doin the right things and doin the things right without the right way. everythin need to be done usin the right approach, but who actually determine what is the right approach? if you think a little harder, it's the social norm which determine it. it's kinda like a long story to it. look, if you don't help a granny cross the road so you're wrong? eatin human meat is wrong? actually, says who? my mother said my grandmother said it, then who told my grandmother? ha. anyway, had some nice lunch and taken neo print with kevin this afternoon. kinda cute! hao hao's grandmother pass away and he refuse my visit. so sad. the most saddenin part is that one of my subordinate got 14days restricted privileges all thanks to mE. sigh.

pictures taken today:

No comments: